And now the 1910s suit pattern from Wearing History to recreate a suit similar to the green/white suit in this plate:
The only thing all these items seemed to have in common was a very fitted waist. As I researched the proper underthings and silhouette I found the proper corset in multiple museum websites and ads but I took my cue from this ad as to what else was needed.
This Bazaar Patterns pattern BP9206 for a 1920s Brassiere & Bloomers would be perfect and will be useful for a 1920s dress I'm making soon.
The Folkwear Edwardian Underthings pattern is wonderful and I used it to make a full set earlier this year.
I've left off the gathered flounces from both the petticoat and bloomers and replaced those with a fine pleated net lace.
This also shortened the bloomers for ease in attaching the garters to the stockings.
This is the post where I made the Folkwear underthings earlier this year:
And this is the post where I made the 1910s corset:
Time to start sewing the suit!